CIMA is running a three month mentor program this summer for undergraduate or graduate students in the Chicago area, actively studying or working in marketing communications. We are excited to have the pleasure of working with seasoned industry professionals and local universities to offer this valuable opportunity to aspiring digital marketing professionals. If you are interested in being involved as either a CIMA mentor or mentee, or you would like to work on the committee running the Mentor Program, please contact Karla Wagner, Program Director, at email@example.com
Become a CIMA Mentee!
You are invited to participate in the Chicago Interactive Marketing Association’s New Mentor Program, June- August 2020, providing you the opportunity to connect on-on-one with a senior-level digital marketing professional with your area of expertise.
To participate as a mentee in the CIMA Mentor Program, individuals must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or graduate student in the Chicago area actively studying or working in marketing communications
- Available June-August 2020
- Attend Kick-Off Meeting with all mentors and mentees
- Spend two plus hours per month with mentor
- Participate in three surveys (pre, mid, and post program)
- Attend a Wrap-Up party to share feedback and key learnings.
Interested? Contact Karla Wagner, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Barb Stahl, Director of Membership, at email@example.com