For customers, we’re an online, members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout and free returns.
For merchants, we’re driving ecommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. And we help them compete in today’s marketplace. It’s the ultimate ecommerce win-win.
With people in offices in Chicago and Conshohocken, PA, we’re
perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Senior Product Manager for our Merchant Products will report to the SVP of
Enterprise Products. This role will play a critical part in engaging our merchants and building the products and capabilities they need to stay relevant in an increasingly competitive eCommerce market. Your job is to help us figure out how to go big or go home with our merchants. We have great technology, tons of data, and nothing but opportunity ahead of us. You’ll help drive out the roadmap and vision for building our merchant products offering, and will be responsible for making it real and making it relevant. You’ll be working side-by-side with clients, data scientists, and developers and will need to use both halves of your brain to bring our products to life.
Interested? Take a peek at some of the capabilities we’re tackling today: personalization and product recommendations, cart abandonment, cohort comparisons, cross-channel/omni-channel performance, and inventory management and liquidation solutions. Some of the ways in which we drive value for our merchants are through our merchant analytics dashboard, through data distribution, and through integrated products such as cart abandonment and personalization widgets. To successfully commercialize our products and solutions, you will need to get your hands a little dirty by digging into our
data. You’ll need to understand what data we’ve got, what data we need, and where we might be able to get it - either through our relationships with our merchant network or working with 3rd party providers.
OTHER THINGS WE’D LIKE YOU TO KNOW:
The Enterprise Products team is a small, yet growing and highly visible team. With this role you'll be influencing c-suite, executives, and potentially board members. You’ll help with not only the product but the process of getting work done. We also think a little personality is a good thing - we take fun very seriously. Finally, we need to you to be willing to think about things not as they are, but what they could be, and be willing to do the hard things to bring our enterprise products to life.
● Identify product opportunities based on deep understanding of our merchants’
needs and take ownership of engaging, educating, and evangelizing the market
for these products
● Do the product management work - capture and describe the opportunity,
determine phasing, breakdown the stories, groom backlogs, participate in
standups, partner with developers, etc.
● Drive successful launch and adoption of our products and features through
alpha/beta/GA launch cycles, constantly seeking and optimizing on feedback
● Work with engineering and data science to understand and influence the
build-out our data analytics capabilities
● Work with Partner Success, Sales, and Product Marketing to understand market
trends and to define and deliver key collateral, sales training and customer
● Travel 30% domestically
● 6+ years experience in product management, with a strong preference for
experience with ecommerce and online retail sales
● BA/BS at minimum, MBA preferred
● Familiarity with digital marketing technologies such as remarketing,
programmatic ad buying, and personalization, and/or ecommerce platforms such as Magento and Shopify
● Familiarity with common data dashboards like Tableau, Qlik, etc.
● Familiarity with statistical analysis testing concepts such as MVT and tools such
as Optimizely and Target
● Huge passion for the products you manage. And, while others might not think it a big deal, you are even more passionate about the clients who use these
● Phenomenal communication skills. You know how to give/receive good news,
bad news, suggestions and feedback. You are adept at communicating technical
ideas to non-technical people and effortlessly translate business problems into
● You know how to create a plan, build consensus and make things happen.