Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing and communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Paid Search Specialist, will be responsible for building and managing a variety of paid search campaigns with cross-functional teams in the agency. Your involvement from planning to reporting will be an essential part of the continuous level of service we provide our clients. In addition, you will develop and manage top-notch paid search and search network display campaigns that execute client KPI’s.
The Paid Search Specialist will also continuously challenge them self, their client counterparts and their co-workers to develop relevant, original and impactful digital ideas and solutions for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of Blue Chip Worldwide
- Develop insights and actions that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s goals, platform capabilities, and results
- Develop comprehensive strategies for increasing performance for clients KPIs utilizing paid search and search display network channels at scale
- Collaborate with the Director of Search Engine Marketing to execute paid strategies and setup campaigns flawlessly
- Continuously optimizes campaigns based on client KPIs, identifying deeper learnings applicable to your clients and others, and providing analysis of key findings
- Stay abreast of changing trends in the industry and across all platforms; also taking note of results we’ve seen within the agency across all clients and use those to guide future recommendations
- Communicate effectively and facilitate presentations to clients and agency counterparts
- Comply with all corporate and departmental standard operating procedures as well as FDA and other governmental regulations (e.g., IRB, EC)
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations.
- Maintain up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
- Must be able to occasionally work on weekends and holidays when necessary
- Must be able to travel occasionally overnight and on weekends
Blue Chip Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip Worldwide employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 2+ years of experience in managing, optimizing day-to-day performance of paid search and search network display campaigns
- Experience in developing initial paid search keyword lists, text ads, and spend projections
- Google Adwords and/or Analytics Certification a plus
- Working knowledge of search engine bid management tools, a plus