ABOUT NCC MEDIA:
At NCC Media, we create experiences for consumers that evoke the emotions that connect them to brands. Our advertising solutions enable brands to reach the right audiences in the best programming on TV and in brand-safe digital video content on every screen, at any level - national, regional or local.
We represent the largest network of programming providers and content partners in the country and we are jointly owned by three of the largest, Comcast, Charter/Spectrum and Cox Communications. We have a nationwide team of over 500 people and we are committed to constant innovation and growth. We strive to be a place where people feel a passion for our industry, our company and our mission.
JOB AT A GLANCE:
Assist Directors, Account Directors and Account Executives in strategically influencing agencies/clients to place orders and/or increase billing. Work on Sales Planning projects on behalf of NCC, its clients and customers.
BENEFITS: NCC Media offers a competitive salary plus benefits package including medical, dental, & vision plans, (PTO) paid time off, 401K, & tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website at https://nccmedia.com/ for more information on our products and services.
- Support sales team in understanding agency/client goals/objectives as well as brainstorm solutions.
- Provide team planning/project organization, information gathering, and all required assignments including zip radius, coverage analysis, CPP requests, mapping and building presentations using various NCC/Sales tools and applications (i.e. cubes, SQUAD, Kantar, etc.).
- Pull and build fulfillment/ pulse reports. Based on location, work with AEs to research under-deliveries and determine next steps
- Assist team in schedule creation and manage the pre-sale process through order flight for assigned agency/ markets
- Build and steward on all multi-market opportunities i.e. sports packages, passport etc.
- Collaborate with other Local Sales Planners on coordinating information and/or developing sales packages to streamline holding company initiatives.
- Act as additional face of NCC at industry functions. Meet and interact with agency and MSO/partner contacts and develop a knowledge base to help better serve their team.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years advertising related experience
- Working knowledge of media math including research applications (MRI, Scarborough, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously, and efficiently in an office setting with employees, clients, and customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects, & work overtime if necessary.
- Work independently and proactively on projects and follow through to completion.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must possess a passion to drive the business forward.
- Proficient in NCC computer applications, specifically Strata and all e-Business applications