At ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love.
Our 4.4M members receive exclusive benefits such as free 2 day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers. Our retailers enjoy the power of cross-retailer network effects in the form of new customers and increased purchase frequency. It’s an e-commerce win-win for all!
ABOUT THE ROLE
ShopRunner has a rich file of members who shop across hundreds of online retailers. We’re seeking a creative and quantitative marketing manager who can lead the holistic strategy on member management. Successful candidates will have proven success in lifecycle marketing, a passion for creating amazing customer experiences, and a strong foundation in analytics for everything they do.
- Become the expert about and voice of the ShopRunner consumer, driving analysis to define to actionable customer segments
- Identify data-driven events in the consumer lifecycle that inform marketing strategies and tactics to increase customer value for both ShopRunner and its retailer partners
- Evangelize the core segments / key events across the organization to align initiatives across user experience, retailer integration, marketing, and merchandising
- Translate knowledge of user base and value proposition into a roadmap of optimizations for the user flow across the ShopRunner platform
- Evaluate acquisition programs and refine membership types and promotions
- Build products, programs, and campaigns to increase the knowledge of the individual user and resulting value of the user base
- Provide input to retailer and ShopRunner communications to increase the number and value of active members
- Present plans, recommendations, and progress to senior management
- Proven track record of growing customer value through managing key lifecycle events (1MM+ user bases)
- Strong analytical skills: familiarity with multivariate testing and able to analyze campaign performance and user experiences on a variety of media to evolve customer-lifetime-value strategies
- Fluent in multiple approaches to customer segmentation and hands-on experience defining and applying segmentation to marketing tactics
- Demonstrated success creating and optimizing user experience flows across multiple channels and media with activation and purchase frequency as primary objectives
- Experience working with product teams, analysts, designers and developers to build a playbook that can successfully allow for variations across retailer partners
- Ability to work independently and drive your own projects; impeccable attention to detail
- Solid foundation with analytics, deep understanding of the details of solving data problems
- Experience with creating dashboards/reports using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Looker, etc
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- 5+ years of experience in a membership-based company with an emphasis on user experience and/or customer relationship management