Do you put the 'super' in Media Supervisor? Are you an aficionado of all things media (including but not limited to that great swag)? Are you looking for a collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment where everyone's voice is heard, highly valued and rewarded? Then use every available channel to apply now, because Two by Four is searching for a Media Supervisor Hotshot. If you are said 'Hotshot,' you'll be strategically developing media plans for all media (traditional and digital) on local, national and B2B campaigns. We want someone who'll play genie to all our clients' wish lists, make sure they're filled, and proactively explore ways to grow the relationship. This media-supervising savant will develop quality media plans, get geeked over research, and create amazing presentations. Do you fill the bill? If so, there's an empty seat here we'd like you to fill as well.
- Deliver high-quality, kick-ass media plans for clients, serving up a smart and thoughtful understanding of how traditional and digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals
- Analyze large data sets quickly, and at granular levels; make strategic decisions for campaigns based on key performance indicators and trends
- In addition to performing competitive analysis, help research and analyze data to develop audience profiles and segmentations.
- Foster client/partner/vendor relationships (this one's pretty important)
- Manage media buying and planning for traditional and digital media through all steps of the planning process from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations and final execution
- Create media plan rationale and details for execution (specs)
- Perform day-to-day campaign execution and trafficking (DoubleClick, Sizmek), ensuring that campaigns deliver on client objectives and KPIs
- Lead the development and present end-of-campaign reports to our clients
- Supervise the daily functions of the team members: offering training, feedback, and assistance when necessary
- Perform competitive analyses and present recommendations based on key findings
- Remain up-to-date on client/competition/agency/industry business
- Bear ultimate responsibility for client billing processes: from initial set-up with accounting, to monthly invoicing, to final reconciliation and collection of receivables
- Be gaga over all things media
- Solid mathematical skills (like, really solid)
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to relate results to client business objectives (aka, know how to measure activities)
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and organization; how many plates can you spin at once?
- Ability to work across departments, communicating creative messaging needs as well as coordinating production of creative assets to ensure on-time campaign launches.
- Obsession with keeping clients downright ecstatic with their media plans
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-5 years of agency experience; 4+ years traditional media (OOH, radio, print) and digital media (digital display, mobile, video, social) planning and buying experience
- Experience managing and training staffs of 1+
- Experience with media billing and media invoice reconciliation
- Experience in the following tools/software:
- Planning tools: Telmar (MRI, Reach and Frequency), Simmons, Kantar, ComScore
- Ad management platforms: DoubleClick, Sizmek, Flashtalking
- Reporting platforms: Google Analytics
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proactive team player with strong communication and organization skills and be comfortable working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated experience developing stupendous online and offline media plans
- Background with both B2C and B2B clients preferred