A. Eicoff & Company is a full-service advertising agency and division of Ogilvy & Mather focused on direct response broadcast media. Our specialty is providing media, creative and consulting services related to short-form direct response television. We pride ourselves in fostering a positive work/life balance.
This is a Media Buying position within the Direct Marketing group. The DRTV Buyer will plan, negotiate, buy, analyze and optimize Broadcast and Digital media.
- Performing various calculations to determine projected response levels, call volumes and audience delivery.
- Conferring with the other members of the media team to meet client marketing goals and objectives.
- Constructing post-buy analyses to determine actual delivery of the schedule - from both a Direct Response and Awareness basis.
- Inputting and maintaining daily/weekly schedules.
- Handling billing discrepancies with vendors.
4 years DRTV buying experience along with:
- Being comfortable working with budgets and numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel, Work and Power Point.
- Strong communication and people skills; positive attitude and team player.
- Experience buying local markets and national media is preferred.
- Prior knowledge of Media Tools and CoreDR is a plus but not required.