To make a difference, you have to be different. That’s what we strive to be.
A career with Ross Vet is more than just a job; it is an extraordinary opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative community of passionate professionals making a difference every day by advancing human and animal health through the power of education.
We make a difference by providing our students with an unparalleled learning experience as they prepare for lifelong career success as today’s veterinarians and tomorrow’s leaders. Ross Vet colleagues thrive in a culture that encourages personal growth and professional development, bringing meaning and purpose to everything we do.
The Marketing Specialist position, under general supervision, will be responsible for supporting the needs of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine’s degree programs. By collaborating within the marketing department as well as across the university and Adtalem, the Specialist will ensure marketing projects support the university’s goals while being completed on time.
In this unique opportunity you will be able to leverage your excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Assists in developing marketing strategy and look for opportunities to extend the brand to all applicable audiences.
- Creates and executes tactical plans in support of the marketing plan.
- Maintains and updates existing collateral as necessary.
- Monitors and reviews communications and marketing tactics to ensure that consistent, relevant and compliant messages are distributed; implements and manages assigned communications and marketing tactics as assigned.
- Schedules and sets up webinars, events and tradeshows; executes related marketing strategies and reports on key KPIs.
- Coordinates and routes communications through appropriate channels for approvals.
- Conduct competitive and market research.
- Creates and maintains external and executive presentations.
- Completes other related duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a major in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related area.
- 3 to 5 years of solid marketing experience.
- Previous experience with project management a plus.
- Knowledge of and proven application of branding and effective integrative marketing concepts.
- Basic understanding of marketing tactics, persuasion, image, and consistency of message
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual contributor and collaborate with team members and key stakeholders to complete tasks/projects
- Accuracy and accountability for work.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.