At VideoAmp, we believe in challenging advertising paradigms to maximize value for clients. We do this by enabling companies to execute on business outcomes across their media investment instead of more traditional media metrics. VideoAmp is the software and data solutions company powering the convergence of the linear TV and digital video advertising. Our solutions connect linear TV viewership with addressable data assets to benefit the marketing and media industries. This enable marketers and content owners to holistically plan, transact, and measure deduplicated audiences across digital video, OTT, connected and linear TV advertising.
And there’s a ton of perks that come with working at VideoAmp including:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation with a stipend for travel and accommodations of $2,000/year
- Unlimited in-office gym use with personal trainer
- Childcare stipend
- Plenty of snacks and beverages
- Personal and professional development
What you’ll do:
- Unlock insights and value for Fortune 500 marketers and their agencies about their entire marketing investment portfolio to improve campaign efficiency and increase sales
- Be an advisor on the art of the possible for technical questions and analysis to ensure we’re staying on the cutting edge of capabilities and consistently delivering value to our partners
- Become a bridge between technical and client teams to advise on capabilities and help identify new use cases that can drive more value for our partners
You’ll need 3+ years of analyst/scientist looking at Linear or Digital Ad Data (ideally both) and:
- Analyze critical data from both linear and digital sources to help our customers plan, execute, and measure highly effective campaigns.
- Ensure customer is successful in achieving their business objectives using VideoAmp's software.
- Creating and implementing value accretive marketing strategies.
- High profile client-facing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets.