The marketing manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of the marketing strategy for select All Campus clients under the direction of the EVP of Marketing and in coordination with the AC design team, analytics team, and channel managers (e.g. paid search, organic search, corporate partners, etc.). The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded direct marketing background with experience in/exposure to best practices of paid search, email, display and social media advertising, landing page testing, and media buying. (S)he should also be familiar with SEO and content marketing strategies and have a deep understanding of marketing performance metrics.
This individual will also coordinate any on-ground or virtual events conducted on behalf of All Campus clients. The marketing manager will be highly organized and professional – able to plan and execute these events in partnership with All Campus client service directors and University client administrators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, execute, and optimize the cross-channel marketing/communication strategy for select all campus clients with support of the content, design, search, analytics, SEO and client service teams.
- Research, plan, negotiate, and buy media placements for select clients according to set budgets.
- Evaluate the success of media placements based on target KPIs.
- Manage webinars for All Campus clients including webinar scheduling, presentation development, running practice sessions with clients, run pre-webinar tech checks and technical troubleshooting.
- Work with content and design teams to execute webinar promotions, including website mentions and emails, and execute post-webinar follow-ups.
- Provide on-site webinar support including executing the presentation, managing chat and Q&A, and providing troubleshooting/technical support on all tech used, including Zoom, Adobe Connect, and WebEx.
- Manage post-webinar follow-ups, including reporting on the performance of the webinar, and registrant/attendee follow-ups.
- Provide event management support for All Campus or client attended tradeshows.
- Work collaboratively with All Campus staff and University Partners to provide the highest level of customer/student care.
- Possess a “can do” spirit of accountability, helpfulness, inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun!
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing/advertising.
- Background in online student recruitment for higher education a plus.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding customer support and client service skills required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.