All Campus is searching for a Market Research Coordinator to assist the marketing and sales team with a variety of research projects. The Market Research Coordinator will work in close collaboration with the EVPs of Revenue and Marketing to create research projects that help drive the strategic direction of All Campus. Primarily, the Market Research Coordinator will conduct secondary research activities to collect data related to market viability of university degree programs, trends in online education, and other related aspects of higher education. The Coordinator will also provide support and input on the entire research process including the research methodology, research development and design, conducting the analysis and creation of the final presentation deliverables.
The ideal candidate will be able to jump into existing projects, follow guidelines, and work independently on data research, collection, and visualization.
- Support sales and marketing teams, as requested, with a variety of research projects.
- Conduct internet-based, online library and database research.
- Prepare, digest, and manage research databases.
- Gather competitive data
- Input data into existing templates and verify the accuracy of data.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports and presentations.
- Provide analysis of competitors’ products & services, market share, and market strategies.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature and associations.
- Assist in proposal development for RFPs
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Library or Information Sciences, Social Sciences or other related field.
- Minimum 1 year of research and data gathering with experience compiling data into reports and other deliverables, with basic understanding of sound research principles required.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Enjoys the process of turning raw data into actionable insights
- Extremely detail-oriented; excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Self-starter and highly motivated. Must be capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.