Linqia combines the science and accountability of online media with award-winning service to deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel. Founded in 2012, Linqia works with over 300 national brands including Gerber, Kimberly-Clark, McDonald’s, Nestle, Purina, Unilever, Viacom, and Walmart. Linqia is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Chicago, Bentonville, and Seattle.
We hire smart individuals who have a passion for applying technical innovation to sales and marketing problems. We recognize talented people, support their creativity and help them grow. We believe in openness, cooperation, respect, dedication, and diligence – and we live that way every day. Our San Francisco headquarters is in a vibrant, fun location near Union Square, easily accessible by public transit.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment (100% year-over-year growth) where you're surrounded by driven, passionate, and motivated people, then Linqia is the place for you.
- Work with Fortune 500 Companies and their agency partners to educate them on the merits of and facilitate influencer content planning
- Develop strategic client relationships through large ($1M+) annual and multi-year contractual commitments
- Drive open opportunities to close in quarter with an eye towards building a strong pipeline for subsequent quarters
- Build a book of business from the ground-up, mentor team members, and prepare for additional leadership as we scale
- Help develop and refine our in-market partner approach by becoming a lead story teller and educate our clients on our platform’s best practices
- Apply creativity, demonstrate accountability and maintain a deep understanding of Linqia’s services and business model
- Work in a highly dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently
- Proactively manage a rapidly growing sales pipeline/channel
- Travel required
- 10 years of proven success selling in digital sales and/or online media to executive-level brand clients / agency partners
- Proven track record of consistent quota achievement above goal - we're looking for all-stars!
- Demonstrable experience closing committed deals in excess of $1M annually
- Strong consultative sales skills, collaborative + flexible workstyle, while maintaining your competitive drive to win
- A passion for, and evidence of successfully developing creative ideas for clients through leveraging data to deliver optimal client value
- Deep knowledge of promoted and organic best practices on all major social media platforms
- Experience navigating, communicating and leading in a cross-functional environment
- Deep understanding of the advertising industry--including client-direct and key agency relationships
- Excellent presentation/pitch, public speaking, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- Can have fun while working hard!