Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. As part of our new Digital Center of Excellence, the Email Marketing Manager manages the execution of email and marketing automation campaigns, from setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring. In this role, you will be providing the strategy the technical expertise needed to fully leverage our CRM system (Salesforce.com) and email marketing systems (Eloqua, Pardot) to ensure our business objectives are met.
Acts as a subject matter expert in email marketing; Coaches others and shares best practices across the institution
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field require.
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience; knowledge of HTML and CSS required.
- Experience with marketing automation solutions (such as Eloqua, Marketo, Partdot, ExactTarget) required.
- Database management and list creation experience required, Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability and CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.