Eicoff is a Chicago-based, full-service advertising agency. Integrating the disciplines of media, analytics and creative, our focus is on developing innovative television and digital video solutions with the goal of generating and measuring response in order to drive sales. Eicoff fuses the power of television and the precision of digital, building our clients’ business every day.
About the opportunity:
Are you currently in a digital position but would like to learn and delve into the world of Television – this may be a new exciting challenge for you. We’re looking for a candidate who is eager to develop media recommendations through data analysis. Someone who is interested in utilizing their digital expertise towards analyzing and optimizing Broadcast and Digital media or has 3-4 years of traditional DRTV buying experience.
- The buyer will also be responsible for planning, negotiating and buying local and national broadcast
- Performing various calculations to determine projected response levels, call volumes and audience delivery.
- Conferring with the other members of the media team to meet client marketing goals and objectives.
- Constructing post-buy analyses to determine actual delivery of the schedule – from both a Direct Response and Awareness basis.
- Inputting and maintaining daily/weekly schedules.
- Handling billing discrepancies with vendors
- 3-4 years DRTV buying or digital experience along with:
- Being comfortable working with budgets and numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and people skills; positive attitude and team player.
- Experience buying local marketing and national media preferred.
- Prior knowledge of media tools and Core DR is a plus but not required.