Eicoff is a Chicago-based, full-service advertising agency. Integrating the disciplines of media, analytics and creative, our focus is on developing innovative television and digital video solutions with the goal of generating and measuring response in order to drive sales. Eicoff fuses the power of television and the precision of digital, building our clients’ business every day.
About the opportunity:
Data scientists are passionate about using all types of data to drive insights, strategy, decisions, and creative. Solving complex business problems using their skill set in bespoke methods that are appropriate for each situation is something excelled in, as is developing analytical creative solutions to our client’s problems and/or briefs. These individuals are accustomed to analyzing multiple sources of information and using data to highlight business opportunities, inform product vision and define an ongoing measurement plan.
The ability to use any data source that is relevant - back-end, media, e-commerce, traditional sales, etc is ideal. Being tool and software agnostic (with a relatively consistent day-to-day,) learning more, and improving your skill sets is expected. Engaging in delivering, developing and driving new analytics initiatives for our clients, as well as answering ad-hoc client queries and designing and executing custom analysis is a cornerstone of your career.
Your day will involve some or all of the following:
- Being the analytics lead for one or more clients - providing insightful and actionable analytics, recommend user experience optimizations and identify tools and methodologies needed to evaluate success
- Optimization of data processing and automation to effectively deliver analytics results, identify opportunities to drive improvements and communicate the value design optimizations could drive for clients’ customers and business
- Create strong and trusting working relationships with key client stakeholders, strategic, creative and account teams.
- Presenting to external clients, and joining working meetings to provide analytical capability and strategic analytical input
- Provide innovative, actionable and insightful analysis. An educator of data driven principles within analytics for internal teams and external clients
- Identify and develop new opportunities that deliver additional data & technology agency revenue through product development / creating packaged services
- Proactively engage in continual learning and up-skilling of those you manage while identifying new opportunities to use data and analytics to advance our offerings and industry thought leadership
- Perform cross-project data mining to help build company's internal database of benchmarks and research which supports future projects, sales and thought leadership
- Manage project timelines, scoping and resourcing (with support from your manager) for your team
Position qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Be proficient in SQL / R / Python / VBA / SAS
- 5+ years of statistical modeling experience
- Experience in machine learning is a plus
- Data visualization, web analytics is a plus
- Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics
- Ability and desire to solve problems creatively with data