Schneider Electric is a global energy management company with offices around the world, and is seeking a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist within our Schaumburg, IL (CHICAGO), or Foxboro, MA (BOSTON) office. The Digital Marketing Specialist’s principal functions will be to utilize marketing automation tools for end-to-end customer experience management, coordinate comprehensive digital media campaigns, and oversee diverse email programs based on customer segments. In short, the Specialist will bring together the tools for marketing automation, then implement digital media campaigns, and utilize email programs to continue the engagement of customers. The Specialist should be highly skilled in designing and implementing diverse digital campaigns with an understanding of top-of-funnel lead capture through to bottom-of-funnel email engagement.
- Serve as the enterprise-wide expert on marketing automation across the organization, and Marketo specifically.
- Work with Business Unit marketing teams to implement solutions (templates, landing pages, campaign flows).
- Assist Business Units in the development of segmentation, profiles, lead scoring and nurture campaigns.
- Work with the core technical teams to manage the continued integration between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Collaborate comprehensive digital campaigns across all internal teams such as paid media, digital analytics, web content and editorial teams to communicate Business Unit expectations and campaign fulfillment.
- Facilitate the exchange of best practices across Business Units to accelerate marketing maturity in campaigns.
- Oversee all elements of email campaign development to include program design, build, pre-deployment testing/QA and deployment of dynamic triggered (automated programs) and batch emails.
- Develop email strategies to drive efficient open and click thru rates, retention and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, IT or the equivalent in work related experience.
- 3+ years of experience in digital media campaigns with an emphasis in marketing operation and email.
- Strong understanding of organizational marketing processes to implement and measure media campaigns.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation, with experience in Marketo required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with multiple Business Units with widely varying expertise and areas of focus.
- Experience with presenting to a variety of audiences from senior executives to product teams.
- Excellent analytical, research, editing and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to establish, communicate and achieve agreed upon goals with limited supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate to multiple stakeholder groups.
- Passion for e-commerce, technology, and the brand.