Do you feel unfulfilled at your current job? Underappreciated, perhaps? Feel you are capable of affecting change with your skills that far exceeds what you are currently experiencing?
Envisionit is an award winning creative digital agency that specializes in driving exponential growth for our clients through digital solutions that build relationships. It’s a place where you can see your work out in the world and understand it’s true impact, instead of looped in endless revisions until the original vision is lost. Envisionit is a high-energy, tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have high expectations, and work hard for the collective success.
As an Associate Creative Director, you’ll work alongside the industry’s best and brightest while having the opportunity to create your own impact for the agency.
Why you’re the right person for the role…
A brief POV on the role:
“My passion is around ensuring the way we tell stories through websites and lead generation channels build deep connections with prospective and existing customers of our clients. I work to understand and support the brands vision, and collaborate with art directors, designers, writers, UX and media partners on the best way to deliver the story. I’m not afraid to step in and craft content myself – but enjoy working with other writers to help coach them towards a desired outcome. I take personal accountability for the performance of the creative work, ensuring the story connects directly with the end user.“
- Great presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements (and great design in general). We expect our copywriters to understand that the work isn’t truly great unless the copy and the designs support each other.
- Ability to write in a variety of styles for diverse audiences, adapting your voice to each project with extreme ease.
- Experience guiding, coaching, and directing other content, creative, and channel distribution roles.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary and meet deadlines without handholding.
- Know how to effectively utilize supplied research and insights
Applicants from these roles will also be considered
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency.™
Minimum Education: No Minimum
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)