Join one of the largest local media agencies in the country, NSA Media. We’re looking for an Associate, Digital Investment who is curious and resilient, with a passion for understanding people, driving connections and growing brands. As a part of the NSA Media team, you’ll be able to work with some of the nation’s top brands, while still fully enjoying life after work.
As Associate, Digital Investment, you will play a key role in aiding in the digital planning process, beginning to end. This position will report to the Lead Strategist, Digital Investment and function as a key day-to-day team member on various accounts.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to make a move, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist in campaign workflow management, supporting client communication and requests.
- Aid Lead Strategist in project-based media development, including sending RFP’s to external partners and documenting corresponding qualifications to determine alignment.
- Facilitate campaign communications and successful project transfer – ensuring Ad Ops has all necessary assets, specs, deadlines and plan details to execute campaigns as presented.
- Build knowledge base of ever-changing digital media landscape including: DSPs, DMPs, networks, data providers, social platforms, etc.
- Provide marketing collateral and new business support.
- Conduct industry research via 3rd party tools like eMarketer, Kantar, etc.
- Support Lead Strategist in corporate education materials.
- Assist with creative and content production as needed.
- Manage social media campaign launches as needed.
- 1+ years strategy experience preferred, but recent college grads with an interest in media are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and maintain a high level of efficiency.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a cross functional team environment.
- General knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Experience with third party market research tools such as eMarketer and comScore preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Photoshop a plus