Talentfoot is a boutique Executive Search Firm at the center of digital talent nationwide. Our depth of expertise and focus on digital is unmatched. No one is as networked in this industry as we are: we know who the top and emerging players are on both sides of the table. Because we are immersed in digital searches and résumés day in and day out, we know what skills are required of digital leaders today and what will be needed tomorrow. We know where the most exciting new opportunities lie.
We are representing a $600MM global digital media organization delivering relevant ads by leveraging consumer purchase history and future intent (both online and in-store). This organization drives lift and loyalty for the world’s leading retailers and household brands with close loop reporting.
The Ad Operations Manager is responsible for making real-time media investment decisions to drive client campaign performance and returns on ad spend. The team manages multi-million dollar budgets, ensuring that the right message is delivered to the right consumer at the right time.
We are looking for someone with a passion for data to glean insights to increase margins and performance. This key team member will need to be comfortable working on high-profile accounts, running across multiple DSP’s, and a stickler for organization. Main duties will involve trafficking online ads including programmatic campaigns, managing programs against KPIs through daily optimization, margin management and reporting. The Ad Operations Manager will also report directly to the Senior Director of Ad Operations.
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of assigned advertiser accounts
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify ideal performance solution for each client
- Deliver all campaigns in full and on time, meeting or exceeding client performance benchmarks
- Maintain margin goals
- Ensure all client delivery restrictions are abided by
- Collaborate with Product teams to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency and improve client performance
- Proactively make recommendations to teams and consult on media restrictions to provide an understanding to the client on the levers that influence delivery Success Metrics
- Delivery of campaigns against goal
- Profit of campaigns against goal
- Performance against client KPIs
- Act as an expert in RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, data visualization and best practices across multiple platforms
- Ensure timely trafficking of all banner, video, native and rich media units across mobile and desktop advertising campaigns
- Quality check all creatives and tags
- Maintain strong troubleshooting (QA) expertise at the campaign, line item and creative level
- Serve as a mentor/guide to more junior team members
- 5+ years of online work experience – preferably from an ad network or agency
- Bachelor's degree (major areas of focus, media, marketing or IT preferred)
- Understanding of patterns, statistics and probabilities to discover new approaches
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the internet and its commercial/marketing benefits
- Strong analytical, sales and written skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and internet)
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem solving abilities along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Working knowledge of Rich Media/Third party ad server vendors such as DFA, SizMek, Pointroll, etc.
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning and organization discipline
- Results /goal oriented