CIMA Unveils 2011 Star Award Winners
Two New Award Categories for 2011
A highlight of the evening was the announcement of two new category award winners:
• “Digital Media Person of the Year” -- Shelby Saville, EVP Managing Director of Spark Communications
Co-workers said that Shelby is someone who continually changes the direction of the business due to her ability to see the new, next thing. She was acknowledged for her courage, curiosity, optimism, passion and innovative leadership and superior client service skills.
• “Rising Star” -- Donna Sharp, Associate Digital Director of Starcom
Co-workers said that Donna’s passion for her work allows her to push boundaries within the industry and overcome any challenge. Her winning recipe for success is a combination of fun and meaningful and measurable results.
A Night Full of Winners
CIMA would also like to recognize and congratulate the full list of award winners, all of who have made considerable advancements in the industry.
• Best Use of Search -- Resolution Media (Join the worldwide cheer and scream ‘Gooooal!)
• Best Use of Social Media -- Walgreen’s (Check Ins That Make a Difference)
• Best Use of Video -- Starcom (Dirty Shorts)
• Best Use of Technology -- Tapestry (Latinos Tune into AllState with Latin Grammy’s Takeover)
• Best Cross Media Campaign -- ARS Interactive (Amana Brand 2011 Campaign)
• Best Overall Web Site – WhereYouShop.com (WhereYouShop.com)
• Best B2B Website -- BGT Partners (PERC AG Propane Website Redesign)
• Best B2C Website – ARS Interactive (PBS Kids Online Shop)
• Best Use of Mobile -- ARS Interactive (Kenmore iPhone App)
• Best Use of Rich Media -- Starcom (Life is a Special Occasion)
“On behalf of CIMA, we would like to congratulate all of our 2011 award winners,” said Cary Goss, President of CIMA and Vice President of Sales & Business Development at Adobe. “Each one of these professionals has done an excellent job in further evolving and growing the Chicago digital marketplace.”
CIMA, www.chicagoima.org, is Chicagoland's only interactive-centric organization devoted to the enhancement and development of interactive business. Founded in 1997, CIMA focuses on thought-leadership and outreach through forums, panels and seminars and has been lauded by industry professionals, think-tank panels and corporate marketing blogs.