Bootstrapped, boozed up and profitable: CENTRO
We're not a group discounts start-up.
Centro's technology team is building web applications to streamline digital media planning, buying, and execution. We need your help to shape our software products and change the digital advertising industry. We’re looking for someone with experience building and launching software applications that improve the way people work.
Centro was founded in 2001 with the goal of making it easier to buy and sell digital media. We’re the #1 company on Crain's 2011 "Best Places to Work in Chicago" list, and for good reason: our team members get an annual training budget to allocate as they see fit on conferences, classes, books or anything else they can talk their manager into. Fridays are "build something cool" days, where you can work on whatever you think makes our products, processes, or development environment better. Centro offers competitive salary, extensive benefits and a flexible work schedule. We pride ourselves on our highly engaging environment and great team culture.
- Lead the continual discovery and definition of software products that are valuable, usable, and feasible.
- Listen to our customers. Develop empathy for their challenges, opportunities, and motivations.
- Work intimately with our developers and designers to refine and build the products and features you define.
- Identify and analyze metrics that track our success and inform product decisions.
- Research and understand advertising industry trends and technology. Develop cogent points-of-view on emerging technologies and competitive products that could shape our business and software.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to communicate product benefits to the market.
You're right for this job if:
- You are experienced in product management and/or product design for web applications.
- You know how to identify the opportunities, problems, constraints, and priorities that shape software products.
- You are comfortable working with high-level decision makers, including senior executives and board members.
- You are comfortable making decisions based on Centro's goals and the considerations of individual products, and know that sometimes that means saying "no".
- You enjoy collaborating with software developers, designers, marketing, operations teams, customers, and partners to solve real business problems.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- As a major bonus, you understand the challenges of digital advertising and see how software can provide innovative solutions to the industry
TO APPLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oMY7Wfwx&s=CIMA